PV Labs & Design Scenarios (23 PV 304.01) IN-PERSON/Custer, WI is a Course
PV Labs & Design Scenarios (23 PV 304.01) IN-PERSON/Custer, WI
May 19, 2023 - May 19, 2023
Spots remaining: 14
Full course description
Prerequisites: PV 101, PV 201, and PV 202 or NABCEP credential
Description: This eight-hour in-person course demonstrates PV system design principles and proper installation practices through the construction of two PV systems using a portable lab assembled at ground level (no climbing required).
- Course Start Date: May 19 - Course End Date: May 19, 2023
- Registration ends on May 15, 2023
- Class times are 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Appropriate clothing and gear for working outdoors: closed-toe footwear, weather-appropriate clothing, gloves, water bottle, sunscreen, etc.
- Calculator & writing utensil
- Safety glasses
- Sack Lunch (please bring your own lunch)
7558 Deer Rd.
Custer, WI 54423
Instructor: Matt Parks
Approved for Continuing Education By: