Are you looking to join the solar workforce, train new hires, or are just interested in learning how to design and install your own PV system, the Academy is the best place to start.
The Solar Training Academy is a series of in-person and hands-on courses providing students with industry-leading solar technical training, that qualifies them to sit for the NABCEP PV Associate Exam, a sought-after solar credential valued by the industry. No prerequisites are required.
JOB PLACEMENT OPPORTUNITY!
Participants in this academy will have the opportunity to meet with and apply for open positions with the local Solar Firm, Ideal Energy.
Interested in a payment plan? Reach out to the Training Team for options, email us email@example.com or call 715-900-2462
The MREA Solar Training Academy includes:
- Working with Electricity (G 108) (free online course)
- Basic Photovoltaics (PV 101)
- PV Site Assessment (PV 201)
- PV System Design (PV 202)
- PV Exam Prep (PV 220)
- PV Labs and Design Scenarios (PV 304)
- Binder & online course materials
- NABCEP PV Associate Exam
- Textbook & binder (provided)
- Paper and writing utensil