Navigating the NEC (G 110) INDEPENDENT STUDY
Time limit: 365 days
Full course description
This is an online Independent Study Course:
- Students can work through recorded presentations, and exercises at their own pace.
- Once the coursework is complete you will receive a Letter of Completion for the training.
- Students have one year to complete the course from the start date to receive credit.
This six-hour course introduces participants to the National Electrical Code (NEC). Designed for first-time users or those looking for a refresher of Code fundamentals, this course explains the layout, format, and language of in the NEC and explores its contents of Chapters, Articles, and Tables.
With an emphasis on Chapters 1-4, participants will learn how to effectively navigate the Code, understand its purpose and intent, and interpret basic rules and guidelines that pertain to nearly all electrical installations.
Course Instructor: Jenny Heinzen
NABCEP Advanced PV Training, Recertification & Renewal: This course has been approved by NABCEP for the following credentials, categories, and hours:
- 8 PV Installation Professional Exam (JTA)
- 8 PV Design Specialist Exam (JTA)
- 8 PVIP Recertification (JTA & RE Elective)
- 8 PVDS Recertification (JTA & RE Elective)
- 8 PVIS Recertification (JTA & RE Elective)
- 8 PVCMS Recertification (RE Elective)
- 4 PVTS Recertification (JTA)
- 8 PVTS Recertification (RE Elective)
- 8 SHI Recertification (RE Elective)
- 8 PV Associate Renewal